DHL Express transports timesensitive documents and goods reliably from door to door every single day using standardized workflows. Our network spans more than 220 countries and territories in which more than 100,000 employees serve over eight million customers.
With changing business environments, DHL Express has decided to review its current policy with regards to shipments that could not be delivered at the first attempt, due to an incorrect or outdated delivery address providedby the shipper at the time of pick up. Finding the correct address and completing the delivery requires a significant effort, but also represents considerable value to many of our customers when this occurs.
Therefore effective 1st January 2014, DHL Express is introducing an Address Correction surcharge.
The Address Correction surcharge applies to any shipment that can not be delivered due to:
1. Inaccurate or incomplete receiver’s address information at time of pick up.
2. The receiver has moved from the address on the shipment label or waybill.
3. The receiver has moved from the company as specified on the label or waybill and the company refuses to accept the shipment.
The following surcharges will therefore apply:
1. For International shipments: 80 CNY.
2. For Domestic shipments: 40 CNY.
Should you have any questions regarding this change, please do not hesitate to contact your local DHL Express Sales Executive.