Scheme-it is an online schematic and diagramming tool that allows anyone to design and share electronic circuit diagrams. The tool includes a comprehensive electronic symbol library and an integrated Digi-Key component catalog that allows for a wide range of circuit designs. Additionally, a built-in bill of materials manager is provided to keep track of parts used in a design. Once a schematic drawing is complete, users can export it to an image file or share it via email with others. Scheme-it works natively in all major web browsers without requiring the use of any plugins. Only registered users are able to share and save designs.
● Ability to diagram at the Block, Icon, System, or Schematic level.
● A library of over 700 generic symbols, as well as custom symbol creation.
● Access to over 4 million components via Digi-Key Catalog integration.
● Freedom to keep designs private, make public, share via link, or embedded into web pages, blogs or emails.
● Rapid design evolution via Bill of Material (BOM) import capability.
● Integrated Bill of Materials and quoting.
● Export into PDF or PNG files.
● A direct link to Digi-Key Technical Support for help with component selection activities.