1. Power and groundlines are as close as possible, the power and ground on the entire board should be in well-shaped distribution,achieve a balanced current for the distribution line.
2. Making interference source line and the sensing line in right-angle.
3. According to the power classification, different wire should be bundled separately,the distance between the wiring harness should be 50-75mm.
4. Multilayer board: The power plane and the formation should be adjacent. High-speed signals should be near ground.
Non-critical signals are placed close to the power surface.
5. Power: When the circuit requires multiple power supplies, you should separate each power supply with ground.
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of ALLPCB.com.