Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

PCB Assembly Service

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 252 | Group Threads: 383

In assembly the bare board is populated with electronic components, called a "printed circuit board assembly" (PCBA). In through-hole technology, the component leads are inserted in holes surrounded by conductive pads; In surface-mount technology (SMT), the component is placed on the PCB so that the pins line up with the conductive pads or lands on the surfaces of the PCB.

Community > Groups > PCB Assembly Service > Zevatech 570 or 575
Zevatech 570 or 575
Alternate Text 243
Alternate Text 5
Alternate Text 13

Leo Korbee

I would like to talk with anyone that owns a Zevatech 570 or 575. I currently own 2 PM460's and am looking for a brief upgrade to a 570 or 575 before buying a 750 or 760. Any information will be helpful.
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of


Interesting and useful!




What you share on your post is quite useful.


I appreciate your article very much. Wait for your next writing.


An interesting post.

Hot Threads

New Threads