Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

Component Learning

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 353 | Group Threads: 357

Electronic components are basic electronic element or electronic parts usually packaged in a discrete form with two or more connecting leads or metallic pads. Electronic Components are intended to be connected together, usually by soldering to a printed circuit board (PCB), to create an electronic circuit with a particular function.

Community > Groups > Component Learning > Who knows these knobs?
Who knows these knobs?
Alternate Text 306
Alternate Text 1
Alternate Text 29


Last year, I bought an estate sale lot on ebay consisting of >4 pounds of knobs. I was after some nice, aluminum, 10-turn potentiometer counting dials, and figured the others would be good for something.
A number of the knobs have an unusual design that I was sure was part of the design language of a high-end consumer hi-fi brand.
The name of that brand has eluded me. It wasn't any of the ones I suspected. So, I'm posting here, in the hope that someone recognizes them.
The base is resin, the top is turned aluminum, there is a brass inset around the hole for the shaft and a set screw to grip the pot shaft. A mold marking on the underside suggests there were made by Toya in Japan. Any ideas?
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of

Guillaume Leblanc


Hot Threads

New Threads