Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

Component Learning

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 353 | Group Threads: 357

Electronic components are basic electronic element or electronic parts usually packaged in a discrete form with two or more connecting leads or metallic pads. Electronic Components are intended to be connected together, usually by soldering to a printed circuit board (PCB), to create an electronic circuit with a particular function.

Community > Groups > Component Learning > Where to find cap?
Where to find cap?
Alternate Text 195
Alternate Text 1
Alternate Text 6


Hi again. I bought an old akai 1135 35watt per channel at goodwill for 25 dollars. WOW! It sounded great the first few times that day (no buzzing). Then buzzing in both channels. A few days later (now) The buzz is twice as loud when first turned on but then reduces itself back to the normal buzz level after about 10 seconds. I have been reading about starting with power supply caps. These caps say 6800uF 50wv nichicon 90106 except when I put that number into the computer the capacitors look MUCH smaller for sale (in size). These stand about 3 inches tall and 1.5 inches across just by a quick look. I also noticed a dark black line on one of the caps where the lead is (negative?) wire hooks to. Does this mean anything? It is not bulging or anything. Is this where I should start?
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of



Hot Threads

New Threads