Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

Component Learning

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 353 | Group Threads: 357

Electronic components are basic electronic element or electronic parts usually packaged in a discrete form with two or more connecting leads or metallic pads. Electronic Components are intended to be connected together, usually by soldering to a printed circuit board (PCB), to create an electronic circuit with a particular function.

Community > Groups > Component Learning > where I can get a replacement of kenwood standby transformer
where I can get a replacement of kenwood standby transformer
Alternate Text 182
Alternate Text 1
Alternate Text 1

Mauro Del Signore

I'm looking for a replacement transformer for a Kenwood A-F5
amplifier. It is the stand by transformer part # L07-1891-15.
I know that pins 2 and 3 are 12V RMS, but I don't know the voltage
of the secondary pins 1 and 2. One of the windings is shorted and the primary is open.
Does anyone know what the secondary voltage on pin 1 and 2 is? Or know where I can get a replacement?
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of


The article has really peaked my interest.Hope you can write again soon.

Hot Threads

New Threads