Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

PCB Assembly Service

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 252 | Group Threads: 383

In assembly the bare board is populated with electronic components, called a "printed circuit board assembly" (PCBA). In through-hole technology, the component leads are inserted in holes surrounded by conductive pads; In surface-mount technology (SMT), the component is placed on the PCB so that the pins line up with the conductive pads or lands on the surfaces of the PCB.

Community > Groups > PCB Assembly Service > vacuum pick up cups used on SMT placement machines
vacuum pick up cups used on SMT placement machines
Alternate Text 324
Alternate Text 0
Alternate Text 35


I'm looking for sources to purchase vacuum pick up cups used on SMT placement machines.
We are an OEM supplier of I/C handlers and have a need to purchase quanties of vacuum cups for a variety of device sizes.
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of


You are a genuis!


Marvelous post. Appreciate it very much.

Travis Kneale

Your post answered my questions. Thanks a lot.


Great thanks for your helpful info. Really useful.


A great sharing for beginners. Thanks for your efforts and I will follow you and keep reading your posts.

Hot Threads

New Threads