Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

PCB Assembly Service

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 252 | Group Threads: 383

In assembly the bare board is populated with electronic components, called a "printed circuit board assembly" (PCBA). In through-hole technology, the component leads are inserted in holes surrounded by conductive pads; In surface-mount technology (SMT), the component is placed on the PCB so that the pins line up with the conductive pads or lands on the surfaces of the PCB.

Community > Groups > PCB Assembly Service > SMT solder reflow clamps, pushers and pullers
SMT solder reflow clamps, pushers and pullers
Alternate Text 394
Alternate Text 4
Alternate Text 19


Hi guys,
I'm looking for some tooling parts and I hope you can point me in the right direction.
We design basic in house reflow Carriers to surport boards during reflow. I would like to add clamps to our designs but I can not locate any off the shelf parts to use.
I'm looking for these type of hold downs:
Does anyone know where I can buy parts like these?
Thanks for you help
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of


Excellent work. I am impressed.

Chris Bethea

I really appreciate your content.Good resource for new beginners.


Quite useful and impressive info.


Remarkable.It help me a lot. Thank you.

Hot Threads

New Threads