Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

PCB Assembly Service

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 252 | Group Threads: 383

In assembly the bare board is populated with electronic components, called a "printed circuit board assembly" (PCBA). In through-hole technology, the component leads are inserted in holes surrounded by conductive pads; In surface-mount technology (SMT), the component is placed on the PCB so that the pins line up with the conductive pads or lands on the surfaces of the PCB.

Community > Groups > PCB Assembly Service > SMA dispensing for 0402 components and up
SMA dispensing for 0402 components and up
Alternate Text 275
Alternate Text 5
Alternate Text 17


Can anyone give me the specs on SMA dispensing for 0402 components and up. Is there such a spec or is it based on each individuals needs? DO most people use volumetric measures or dot diameter to determine correct amount of SMA? if diameter what size? if Volume what amount? Thank for your help
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of


I appreciate your article very much. Wait for your next writing.

Luis Fernando

Bravo! Hope you can write soon.


This post is perfect for what I need. Thanks!




Thanks for the article. Very valuable.

Hot Threads

New Threads