Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

PCB Assembly Service

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 252 | Group Threads: 383

In assembly the bare board is populated with electronic components, called a "printed circuit board assembly" (PCBA). In through-hole technology, the component leads are inserted in holes surrounded by conductive pads; In surface-mount technology (SMT), the component is placed on the PCB so that the pins line up with the conductive pads or lands on the surfaces of the PCB.

Community > Groups > PCB Assembly Service > SF-820-LF reflow Hood
SF-820-LF reflow Hood
Alternate Text 282
Alternate Text 0
Alternate Text 13


Anyone know where can I find SF-820-LF reflow Hood (Electric Actuator cylinder)? Name: Controller Power Supple Input Voltage: 110V-220VAC Output Voltage:24VDC 50VA Type of Daty: 10%-50%
We urgently need this part.
Thank you for reply.
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of

cernatescu victor

Please keep doing your great job.

Ignacio de la Fuente


Lebrun Bernard

It is very interesting and helpful.I will keep check your post.

Luis Fernando

You are a genuis!

Hot Threads

New Threads