Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

Component Learning

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 353 | Group Threads: 357

Electronic components are basic electronic element or electronic parts usually packaged in a discrete form with two or more connecting leads or metallic pads. Electronic Components are intended to be connected together, usually by soldering to a printed circuit board (PCB), to create an electronic circuit with a particular function.

Community > Groups > Component Learning > need new supplier
need new supplier
Alternate Text 296
Alternate Text 1
Alternate Text 31


Hi All
In the past I have used a company called Charles Hyde & Sons (aka CHS). They used to supply mechanical components, subassemblies (like laser assemblies) and PCBs for loads of AV equipment. e.g. I bought a power supply PCB for an LG DVD/HDD/Freeview unit for about 30.
I see that they have recently stopped trading.
I was wondering where else people go for this sort of stuff? The kind of stuff that's bespoke rather than electronic components?
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of


Very helpful and valuable.

Hot Threads

New Threads