Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

Component Learning

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 353 | Group Threads: 357

Electronic components are basic electronic element or electronic parts usually packaged in a discrete form with two or more connecting leads or metallic pads. Electronic Components are intended to be connected together, usually by soldering to a printed circuit board (PCB), to create an electronic circuit with a particular function.

Community > Groups > Component Learning > Help with IC replacement
Help with IC replacement
Alternate Text 289
Alternate Text 1
Alternate Text 2


Trying to replace a six pin IC. Can't tell the manufacturer, the number is T1L 113 8517. It's from a Moscode 300 amp, built 1985. Can't find anything on the net. Anyone know if it can be replaced/substituted? Thanks for any help.
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of


Bravo! Hope you can write soon.

Hot Threads

New Threads