Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

PCB Assembly Service

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 252 | Group Threads: 383

In assembly the bare board is populated with electronic components, called a "printed circuit board assembly" (PCBA). In through-hole technology, the component leads are inserted in holes surrounded by conductive pads; In surface-mount technology (SMT), the component is placed on the PCB so that the pins line up with the conductive pads or lands on the surfaces of the PCB.

Community > Groups > PCB Assembly Service > Heatsink Press
Heatsink Press
Alternate Text 429
Alternate Text 1
Alternate Text 23

Ricardo Medda

We have an application where we are applying a heatsink with a thermal tape that has pressure sensitive adhesive (psa) on either side. Does anyone know of an off-the-shelf heatsink press that we could use to apply a consistent, measured force for a controlled duration? Any solid leads or companies that might have something like this are greatly appreciated because we need to have something in place quickly.
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of


Marvelous posting.

Hot Threads

New Threads