Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

Component Learning

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 353 | Group Threads: 357

Electronic components are basic electronic element or electronic parts usually packaged in a discrete form with two or more connecting leads or metallic pads. Electronic Components are intended to be connected together, usually by soldering to a printed circuit board (PCB), to create an electronic circuit with a particular function.

Community > Groups > Component Learning > Electronic component
Electronic component
Alternate Text 163
Alternate Text 3
Alternate Text 6

Borut Poljsak

I'm in need of electronic component for tapping and giving a type of massage on the skin.What words should I use to search?
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of


You could use the keyword "haptic actuator" for searching. Haptics includes both vibration motors and resonant actuators used for tactile feedback.

Dmitry Pugachev

I guess waht you want is a solenoid. A solenoid pulls or pushes the actuator shaft in or out when you energize the solenoid coil. If the shaft is too thin you can put a rubber or plastic cap on it.


Keep your sharing like this. You have made a nice post and I really learned a lot from you. It will help me work out my new project.

Hot Threads

New Threads