Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

Component Learning

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 353 | Group Threads: 357

Electronic components are basic electronic element or electronic parts usually packaged in a discrete form with two or more connecting leads or metallic pads. Electronic Components are intended to be connected together, usually by soldering to a printed circuit board (PCB), to create an electronic circuit with a particular function.

Community > Groups > Component Learning > Anyone knows what type of diode is this?
Anyone knows what type of diode is this?
Alternate Text 395
Alternate Text 0
Alternate Text 31


I have found a faulty diode that needs replacing; the only markings on it are:
I managed to find another working identical diode on the PCB which I have taken off and put in one of these cheap "mega328 transistor testers"
and got:
Uf = 765mV , C = 38pF
What is Uf (is it supposed to be forward voltage?)?
Partial schematic of where the diode is located
The a1015 transistor was faulty and all 3 pins were shorting.
The D152 diode next to it was faulty too.
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of

Mike Sharkey

Marvelous post. Appreciate it very much.

Hot Threads

New Threads