Electric capacity is made up by the two metal pole and insulating media in the middle.
Due to the different insulation materials, the composition of capacitors is also different:
According to the structure, it can be divided into fixed capacitors, variable capacitors and fine-tuning capacitors.
According to the media, it can be divided into: gas dielectric capacitors, liquid dielectric capacitors, inorganic solid dielectric capacitors, organic solid capacitors capacitance electrolytic capacitors.
According to the polarity, it can be divided into: a polar capacitor and non-polar capacitor.
According to the role of the capacitor in the circuit:
• Coupling capacitance (for direct current AC)
• Filtering capacitor (removing a certain frequency band signal from a total signal )
• Decoupling capacitors (eliminating harmful low-frequency interconnections between amplifiers)
• High-frequency vibration-canceling capacitor (eliminating the possibile high-frequency whistle of the amplifier)
• Resonant capacitor (used in LC resonant circuit)
• Bypass capacitor (removing a band of signal from signal)
• Neutralize capacitor (to eliminate self-excitation in high-frequency amplifier)
• Timing capacitance (acting as the control time constant)
• Integral capacitance (take field sync signal from line field composite sync signal)
• Differential capacitance (spike trigger signal from all types of signals)
• Bootstrap capacitor (improve the positive half cycle amplitude of signal)
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of ALLPCB.com.