Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

PCB Assembly Service

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 252 | Group Threads: 383

In assembly the bare board is populated with electronic components, called a "printed circuit board assembly" (PCBA). In through-hole technology, the component leads are inserted in holes surrounded by conductive pads; In surface-mount technology (SMT), the component is placed on the PCB so that the pins line up with the conductive pads or lands on the surfaces of the PCB.

Community > Groups > PCB Assembly Service > a tuning fork type belt tension meter
a tuning fork type belt tension meter
Alternate Text 391
Alternate Text 5
Alternate Text 38


Does anyone know of a good source for a tuning fork type belt tension meter. Needs to measure in HZ.
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of


Nice content you’ve posted in here

Chris Bethea

I really appreciate your content.Good resource for new beginners.

Allen Litton

Remarkable.Great help to my learning.

Andras Hollenczer

I think you are a genuis. The idea in your post is quite helpful and lights me. I have been puzzled for a long time in my new project.



Hot Threads

New Threads