1. Carefully check the schematic diagram:
any printed circuit board design is inseparable from the schematic. The accuracy of the schematic is on the premise that the printed board is correct. The... (See More)
Identify the PCB board can start from two aspects; the first method is to judge from the appearance, and the other is from the quality requirements.
1. the size and thickness of t... (See More)
High-Frequency PCB design with more than 2G, you should notice several tips for routing and typesetting.The high-frequency PCB above 2G is a radio frequency circuit design, which is beyond the discuss... (See More)
Here are some wiring rules for components:
1. The distance from the wiring area to the PCB board edge cannot exceed 1mm, and the wiring is prohibited 1mm around installation hole
2. The pow... (See More)
Students are the hope and future to change the world.In order to facilitate students to smoothly undertake their PCB related projects. ALLPCB Sponsorship is ready for all the students that n... (See More)
I have a board with the above problem from our PCB supplier. After they applied the solder mask and run the PCB's to HASL process, the solder mask bubbled on one side of the PCB making the solder mask... (See More)
There are many things need to pay attention.For example:
Is the resistance of very short copper wire in small signal circuit important?
The conduction band of printed circuit board is manu... (See More)
1. Layout is in accordance with the circuit module. The relevant circuit achieving the same function is a module; the components in circuit module should be used in the nearby centralized principle, w... (See More)
Ways to reduce noise and electromagnetic interference:
(1) Prefer low-speed chip to high-speed; high-speed chip is used in key places.
(2) By a string of resistance, reducing and controllin... (See More)
CCL is actually related to our lives. Once the CCL has any, the circuit board will be a problem.Cheap CCL will make the more valuable electronic products can not be used.
According to the a... (See More)