Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion! We will solve it as soon as possible!

Solder Paste

Group Administrators: 1 | Group Member: 192 | Group Threads: 219

Solder paste is a material used in the manufacture of printed circuit boards to connect surface mount components to pads on the board. It is also possible to solder through hole pin in paste components by print solder paste in/over the holes.

Alternate Text 665
Alternate Text 1
Alternate Text 21


A bit off the subject but I am hoping to get an answer on this forum. In dealing with our customer, there are times when I would say "soldering" (as in solder) and have customers correct me and state you mean "sa-dering" with the "ol" replaced by an "a". Am I off my pronunciation?
Statement: This post is only the personal view of the author and does not represent the opinions of

Clive Goodfield

I was really confused, and this answered all my qutoiesns.

Hot Threads

New Threads